Start Your Gilchrist Career Today
Working at Gilchrist is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a difference. Join us in our mission to provide quality compassionate care, counseling and support to people at every stage of serious illness, so they may live life to the fullest. Start your Gilchrist Career today.
Gilchrist Career Spotlight: Nursing
We offer nurses a variety of shifts and locations and are continually looking for home hospice nurses, inpatient unit work (day and evening shifts), special evening and weekend home care, admission nurses and hospital liaisons. Start your Gilchrist career as a nurse by taking the first step and clicking on the “quick apply information” button below.
Open Positions at Gilchrist
Open positions at Gilchrist include leadership roles, clinical roles and non-clinical roles. Please review our highlighted positions below, view all of our current job opportunities or click on our quick-apply button below to upload your resume for our recruiter to review.
Elder Medical Care Case Manager – Social Worker
Chief Access Officer
Gilchrist Medical Director – Palliative Medicine
IT Team Manager
Gilchrist Is Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Gilchrist has been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® for three years in a row. Gilchrist earned this credential based on extensive ratings provided by employees in anonymous surveys.
Employees rated their workplace in areas ranging from atmosphere, pride, communication, leadership, camaraderie and fairness. Here are a few highlights of how our employees rated Gilchrist:
- 91% ─ People are given a lot of responsibility.
- 91% ─ People are treated fairly, regardless of their gender.
- 90% ─ They feel good about the ways they contribute to the community.
- 90% ─ When they joined the organization, they were made to feel welcome.
- 88% ─ Feel a sense of pride about what they have accomplished.
Gilchrist Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Additionally, Gilchrist offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include:
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Critical Care Insurance
- 403(b)/401(a) Retirement Plan
- Pre-Paid Legal Providers: Hyatt Legal and LifeLock
- Discounts to ACAC Fitness & Wellness Centers
- Discounts to Sprint, Verizon and AT&T Cell Phone Services
- GBMC Credit Union
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement: $5,000 per calendar year for full-time employees ($2,500 for part-time employees who work more than 20 hours a week). Books, examination costs, room and board, lab fees and other fees will not be reimbursed.