Start Your Gilchrist Career Today
Working at Gilchrist is more than just a job. It’s a chance to make a difference. Join us in our mission to provide quality compassionate care, counseling and support to people at every stage of serious illness, so they may live life to the fullest. Start your Gilchrist Career today.
Now Hiring for Gilchrist Center Baltimore City!
The new Gilchrist Center Baltimore is now open at Stadium Place at 1060 East 33rd St., Baltimore, MD 21218. We’re currently accepting applications for all positions and would love to have you as a part of the team! We are seeking to fill multiple adult and pediatric nursing positions. Make your next opportunity possible on our new Gilchrist Center Baltimore team!
Open Positions at Gilchrist
Open positions at Gilchrist include leadership roles, clinical roles and non-clinical roles. Please review our highlighted positions below, view all of our current job opportunities or click on our quick-apply button below to upload your resume for our recruiter to review.
Gilchrist Is Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Gilchrist has been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work® for three years in a row. This credential was earned based on extensive ratings provided by employees in anonymous surveys.
Employees rated their workplace in areas ranging from atmosphere, pride, communication, leadership, camaraderie and fairness. Here are a few highlights of how our employees rated Gilchrist:
- 95% feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
- 91% say they feel a sense of pride about what they accomplish.
- 90% feel their work has special meaning: this is not “just a job.”
- 91% are proud to tell others they work at Gilchrist.
- 91% say customers would rate the service Gilchrist delivers as “excellent.”
Gilchrist Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Additionally, Gilchrist offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits that include:
- Medical and Prescription Plan
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- Critical Care Insurance
- 403(b)/401(a) Retirement Plan
- Pre-Paid Legal Providers: Hyatt Legal and LifeLock
- Discounts to ACAC Fitness & Wellness Centers
- Discounts to Sprint, Verizon and AT&T Cell Phone Services
- GBMC Credit Union
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement: $5,000 per calendar year for full-time employees ($2,500 for part-time employees who work more than 20 hours a week). Books, examination costs, room and board, lab fees and other fees will not be reimbursed.
Gilchrist Career Spotlights
Hospice Aide Carlotta Peterson
Carlotta Peterson is just one of our fabulous hospice aids at Gilchrist. Every Gilchrist hospice aide has a reason why they chose this work. Watch this video as Carlotta Peterson explains her “Why” and what her work means to her and the families she cares for.
We offer nurses a variety of shifts and locations and are continually looking for home hospice nurses, inpatient unit work (day and evening shifts), special evening and weekend home care, admission nurses and hospital liaisons. Start your Gilchrist career as a nurse by taking the first step and click here to upload your resume for our recruiter to review.