Elder Medical Care - Home Care
You may benefit from Elder Medical Care in your home if you have a chronic or serious illness, have difficulty leaving home and increasingly need help with activities of daily living.
Elder Medical Care At Home
There is truly no place like home. It’s where we feel safe and secure. It’s where we share meals and make memories. It’s where we are most comfortable.
Home is also the ideal place to receive the healthcare we need — particularly for those of us who have chronic or serious illnesses that make leaving home difficult.
This is exactly why Gilchrist delivers our world-class healthcare to you at home — where you want it, when you need it.
Our physician-led teams provide comprehensive care to patients in their homes with an emphasis on symptom and medication management. We also offer expert emotional support, social support, and education on living with a serious illness.
We tailor everything we do to meet the one-of-a-kind needs of patients and their loved ones. Our goal is to help those in our care live life exactly how they want to, exactly where they want to.
Elder Medical Care At Home includes:
- Customized care that meets each patient’s unique needs and wishes
- Regular in-home visits from physician-led care team
- Comprehensive medical exams
- Around-the-clock phone access to physician-led care team
- Coordination services to ensure efficient communication and collaboration
- Expert support to assist a patient’s loved ones and caregivers
Is Elder Medical Care Right for You?
Our care navigators can answer your questions and connect you with the right Gilchrist service.